Patented InGlass™ collaboration solutions will be presented by FlatFrog and partners at booth N2614 with products from Samsung, Dell, SMART, Newline and Avocor
LUND, SWEDEN and LAS VEGAS (InfoComm) – JUNE 6, 2018 – At InfoComm (June 6-8), large display solution provider FlatFrog will be demonstrating in its booth (N2614 in the unified communications hall) several industry leading products using its InGlassTM technology from partners including Samsung, Dell, SMART, Newline and Avocor.
- Samsung Flip (55”) – FlatFrog InGlassTM delivers a new user experience for huddle rooms based on the dual-tip stylus pen that can be used for writing and highlighting on the interactive flipchart display. No batteries or active components are required in the stylus, making it similar to using a marker, pen or pencil on a paper-based flipchart. FlatFrog is the only global provider of such technology in volume production.
- Dell Interactive Touch Display (86”) with passive pens allow you to write or draw naturally in real time directly on the screen without any lag. The pen and finger differentiation make it easy to switch between touch- and pen-based interaction on a brilliant 4K resolution display. Also available in 55”.
- SMART Board 7000 Series (75”) allows the corporate users to ideate on the digital whiteboard by using the four active pen colors. This unprecedented flexibility and support for various types of object interactions is enabled by InGlass™ technology for the ultimate natural interactive experience.
- Newline TRUTOUCH X9 Direct Bond (86”) all-in-one 4K UHD is the first optically bonded 86-inch interactive touch display for boardrooms and bigger conference rooms using InGlass™. This product is also available in various other sizes.
- Avocor F50-Series (75”) – The F-Series is Avocor’s flagship interactive 4K displays designed for communication and enhance collaboration using InGlass™ technology. The F-Series supports all the key features of InGlass™ and is available in various sizes.
“We are very excited to be working closely with our partners on these cutting edge products that are revolutionizing corporate meeting and huddle rooms,” said Dhwani Vyas, FlatFrog CEO. “Attendees have the opportunity to really get their hands on these devices that are empowering enterprise users to collaborate in an entirely new way.”
To see more videos of FlatFrog’s various solutions, please visit https://www.flatfrog.com/videos
About Samsung Flip
About SMART 7000 Pro
About Dell Interactive Touch Displays
About Newline TRUTOUCH
About Avocor F-Series
FlatFrog delivers best-in-class collaboration solutions for seamless interactions between people in the boardroom, conference room, classroom and beyond. With its digital whiteboard and accessories technologies developed for enterprise and education, FlatFrog is revolutionizing how teams in the modern workplace and classrooms are able to work together more productively no matter where they are individually. This unique interactive experience is powered by FlatFrog’s patented InGlassTM technology, the only all-in-one interactive collaboration solution that makes visual presentations and collaboration more impactful, regardless of operating system.
Founded in 2007, FlatFrog is headquartered in Lund, Sweden with locations in the U.S., Taiwan and South Korea. For more information, visitwww.flatfrog.com.