Displays from Avocor, Dell, Newline, Samsung, Sharp, SMART Technologies on view in booth 11-B115 demonstrate the latest in interactive displays
LUND, SWEDEN – February 5, 2019 – Large display solution provider, FlatFrog, today announced it will be showcasing the latest in interactive displays to attendees of Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2019, taking place 5-8 February 2019 in Amsterdam. The company will have products featuring its patented InGlassTM interactive technology from partners including Avocor, Dell, Newline, Samsung, Sharp, SMART and others on display in its booth (11-B115).
FlatFrog is powering some of today’s most cutting-edge interactive display products that range from 43 to 86-inch. The precision of FlatFrog’s technology allows users to draw and write with a perfect capture of all the writing details. The interactive display also supports multi-touch and gestures, such as hand-swipe erase, and the ability to scroll through content using touch-based edge swipes, allowing intuitive navigation. Up to four users can work simultaneously on the screen.
The following monitors will be available for demonstration in the FlatFrog booth for the duration of the show:
- Avocor (WCD) together with Microsoft, is building Windows collaboration displays to enhance and accelerate teamwork, increasing productivity and collaboration in the workplace. The new InGlass™ collaboration displays are fully compatible with Windows 10 and deliver the power and productivity of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams at room scale.
- Dell (C7520QT) is the latest from Dell’s InGlassTM collaboration portfolio that includes 55-inch, 75-inch and 86-inch monitors. The new 75-inch display is ideally suited as a primary display for group collaboration. It features vivid 4K resolution and 20-point multi-touch InGlass™ capability allowing multiple users to interact with the screen simultaneously. Using their fingers, or passive styluses (two included), users can write or draw with virtually zero lag and can easily erase written content with the palm of their hands.
- Newline (TRUTOUCH X9) all-in-one 4K UHD is an optically bonded 86-inch interactive touch display for boardrooms and bigger conference rooms using InGlass™. The writing experience is enhanced since the direct bond technology brings the pen’s tip closer to the display for a paper-like writing experience. Newline InGlass portfolio includes the X6 (65-inch), X8 (75-inch) and the X9 (86-inch).
- Samsung (WM55H) takes advantage of FlatFrog’s dual passive pen InGlass™ technology to provide a unique digital flipchart. With FlatFrog’s passive dual-pen technology, no batteries or active components are required in the stylus, making it similar to using a marker, pen or pencil on a paper-based flipchart.
- Sharp (BIG PAD) - The PN-75TH1 is the first Sharp product to showcase InGlass™ technology and will be available its 4K 65-, 75- and 85-inch. The BIG PAD TH1 is Sharp’s latest interactive display solution for demanding office boardrooms, as well as office meeting rooms. The InGlass™ technology is consistent with Sharp’s benchmark “Pen-on-Paper” user experience, an instant, accurate and reliable writing feel close to using a real pen on writing paper.
- SMART Board (7000 Series) allows the corporate users to ideate on the digital whiteboard by using the four active pen colors, multi-touch and two erasers (tool and palm). This unprecedented flexibility and support for various types of object interactions is enabled by InGlass™ technology for the ultimate natural interactive experience.
Also, at ISE 2019 FlatFrog’s InGlassTM interactive technology will be exhibited in numerous booths of other industry leaders including Avocor, Dell, Intel, LG Electronics, Microsoft, NEC, Newline Interactive, Samsung Electronics, Sharp and ViewSonic Europe.
About Dell Interactive Touch Displays
About Newline TRUTOUCH
About Samsung Flip
About Sharp BIG PAD
About SMART 7000 Pro
To see more videos of FlatFrog’s various solutions, please visit https://www.flatfrog.com/videos
FlatFrog delivers best-in-class collaboration solutions for seamless interactions between people in the boardroom, conference room, classroom and beyond. With its visual collaboration solutions and accessories technologies developed for enterprise and education, FlatFrog is revolutionizing how teams in the modern workplace and classrooms are able to work together more productively no matter where they are individually. This unique interactive experience is powered by FlatFrog’s patented InGlassTM technology, the only all-in-one interactive collaboration solution that makes visual presentations and collaboration more impactful, regardless of operating system.
Founded in 2007, FlatFrog is headquartered in Lund, Sweden with locations in the U.S., Taiwan and South Korea. For more information, visit www.flatfrog.com.