Displays from Avocor, Dell, NEC, Samsung, Sharp, SMART Technologies onview in booth 11-B120 demonstrate the latest in interactive collaboration displays.
Lund, Sweden Feb. 11, 2020
Large interactive collaboration solution provider, FlatFrog, announced it will be showcasing the latest in meeting room displays to attendees of Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2020, taking place 11-14 February 2020 in Amsterdam. The company will have products featuring its patented InGlassTM interactive technologyfrom partners including Avocor, Dell, NEC, Samsung, Sharp and SMART at ISE (booth 11-B120).
FlatFrog is powering today’s most leading-edge interactive meeting room display products that range from 43 to 86-inch. FlatFrog is also the provider of the FlatFrog Board application designed to boost team collaboration. The precision of FlatFrog’s technology allows users to capture writing and drawing with an extraordinary accuracy. Beyond the pen-to-paper-like writing experience, FlatFrog’s innovation can also support paintbrush that allows you to create art at the stroke of a brush with water and oil painting mode.
The following monitors will be available for demonstration in the FlatFrog booth and ISE.
- Avocor ALZ-series together with Zoom, are interactive displays that are designed to enhance Zoom based meetings. Zoom Rooms displays automatically detects touch capabilities, adding features such as meeting control at thepanel, annotation, and whiteboarding.
- Dell C8621QT is the latest from Dell’s InGlass™ collaboration portfolio that includes 55-inch, 75-inch and 86-inch monitors. The new 86-inch display is ideally suited as a primary display for group collaboration. The Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor is designed to connect users and increase collaboration in real-time, featuring 4K UHD resolution, 20-point multi-touch, USB-C connectivity, and Dell’s exclusive Screen DropFeature which helps improve accessibility and reachability for users of different heights.
- NEC InfinityBoard® is a powerful and scalable workspace display that is designed to fit any meeting scenario. Brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating,whatever the objectives of your meeting, the InfinityBoard is the modular solution that’s here to help create your ideal meeting space. The combination of an open platform and Windows 10 Professional allows to tailor the solution according to the customers' requirements without restriction to any software,video conferencing app or infrastructure.
- Samsung Flip2.0 takes advantage of FlatFrog’s dualpassive pen InGlass™ technology to provide a unique digital flipchart. WithFlatFrog’s passive dual-pen technology, no batteries or active components arerequired in the stylus, making it similar to using a marker, pen or pencil on apaper-based flipchart. The new Flip 2.0 is enhanced with an innovativepaintbrush mode to allow you to create art at the stroke of a brush with waterand oil painting mode. The Flip is now available in both 55 and 65-inch.
- Sharp BIGPAD is available in 4K 65-, 75- and85-inch. The BIG PAD TH1 display solutions are suitable for demandingoffice boardrooms, as well as office meeting rooms. The InGlass™ technology isconsistent with Sharp’s benchmark “Pen-on-Paper” user experience, an instant,accurate and reliable writing feel close to using a real pen on writing paper.
- SMART Technologies 7000Series allowsthe corporate users to ideate on the digital whiteboard by using the fouractive pen colors, multi-touch and two erasers (tool and palm). This unprecedentedflexibility and support for various types of object interactions is enabled byInGlass™ technology for the ultimate natural interactive experience. At BETT 2020, SMART has also released the InGlass™ based 6000S.
Also, at ISE 2020 FlatFrog’s InGlassTMinteractive technology will be exhibited in numerous booths of other industryleaders including Avocor, Dell, Intel, Maverick, NEC, Poly, Ricoh, ScreenBeamand Samsung Electronics.
About Avocor ALZ
About Dell Interactive Touch Displays
About NEC InfinityBoard®
About Samsung Flip
About Sharp BIG PAD
About SMART 7000 Pro
About SMART 6000S