• Your privacy is important to us. You decide yourself if you would like to leave any private information to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. We might ask you about personal data on some pages so that you, for example, can register to receive materials, order products and make requests, The types of personal information collected at these pages could be your name, address, email address, phone number, company name or information regarding support subjects and descriptions.
• We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else to complete your request or your order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request or order or unless required to do so by law.
• We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
• We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
• Personal information collected by us can only be obtained by the person who left the information. You may, by sending us a request in writing, obtain the personal information collected by us for free one (1) time a year in accordance with Personuppgiftslagen (1998:204). We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to information.
• You can correct factual errors in your personal information or request us to delete your personal information collected by us by sending us a request in writing. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
• We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.