FlatFrog, a leading provider of hybrid solutions for the meeting room, is enhancing its cooperation with Microsoft and announcing an integrated FlatFrog Board application for Microsoft Teams.
FlatFrog Board is a collaborative whiteboard application uniquely designed for hybrid teams. Using Microsoft Teams, FlatFrog Board provides frictionless whiteboard collaboration between the meeting room and remote participants as though all are in the same room.
Participants collaborate effortlessly within the Teams environment, so the meeting flow is not disrupted by switching from Teams to an external whiteboard application. Anyone can co-annotate, add a sticky note, or import content in real time without ever leaving Teams. This results in a much more effective meeting in which the focus is not on the tool but on getting work done.
Collaborate on a digital whiteboard across the entire Microsoft Teams platform
1. Meeting integration – Open a new or existing FlatFrog Board during any Microsoft Teams meeting. Use for real-time Whiteboarding, Workshops, Project Management or anything in between.
2. Calendar integration – Embed a FlatFrog Board into any Microsoft Teams calendar invite and give access to participants before or after the meeting.
3. Share within your channel – Insert any FlatFrog Board as a tab in Microsoft Teams. With a button click, channel participants can make updates, draw, add sticky notes and jointly collaborate.
Access the whiteboard outside the meeting - FlatFrog Board also provides hybrid teams a unique option to access the working board outside the meeting. This lets participants work seamlessly within the Teams environment during the meeting, with the added exclusive option to prepare outside the meeting either before or after the session.
The FlatFrog Board enables hybrid teams to work together on the same whiteboard as though they are in the same room.
1. Remote users - FlatFrog Board is available for laptops and mobile devices using a browser.
2. In-room – With world-leading InGlass™ interactive technology, the FlatFrog Board provides the most intuitive analog-like whiteboard experience in the meeting room. InGlass™ displays are available from Dell, Google, Samsung, Sharp, NEC, Avocor, Ricoh, CTOUCH, Legamaster and more.
FlatFrog Board is the perfect tool for hybrid teams looking to increase collaboration and productivity. By working with Microsoft, FlatFrog has created an application that seamlessly integrates into Teams, making it easier than ever for remote participants to join, participate and collaborate in meetings. With this enhanced whiteboard application, businesses can take advantage of the best of both worlds by having meeting rooms equipped with the latest InGlass™ technology and the ability to connect with colleagues remotely.
Learn more about the new FlatFrog Board application for Microsoft Teams here.
Attending ISE 2022? Visit us at ISE 2022 at booth 2H300 and discover a better way to collaborate.
Flatfrog is the market leader in interactive display solutions with high-performance patented InGlass™ interactive touch technology and digital whiteboard application for corporate and education markets. FlatFrog has designed InGlass™ touch display technology from the ground up, providing the best pen and touch input to mimic the intuitive feeling of a dry-erase board. InGlass™ touch displays are available through our partners (www.flatfrog.com/partners).
FlatFrog is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, with locations in the U.S., Taiwan, China and South Korea. For more information, please visit www.flatfrog.com.