The new FlatFrog product family offers a sleek, bezel-less, edge-to-edge interactive displays for workplace collaboration. The G-Series collaboration displays from Avocor is the latest generation of InGlass™ Touch technology, which gives users the best intuitive and interactive experience. The new line from Avocor offers 65”,75”, and 85” displays.
G-Series Superior Display Features
· Thin-framed bezel-less, edge-to-edge design that measures as thin as 4.5 inches deep.
· Advanced InGlass™ detection switches seamlessly from a pen, finger or palm on an ad-hoc basis.
· Glass with zero parallax and anti-glare offers the most realistic writing experience available.
· Native 4K resolution, 30-bit color and 500 nits of brightness.
· Avocor UIQ interface with customizable start screen, remote-free menu, and over-the-air firmware updates.
· Built-in proximity sensors awaken the display upon detection and triggers power-save mode.
· A hyper-capable Type-C port offers single-cable 4K video, audio, USB touch, Ethernet and power.
As companies bring back employees and manage hybrid teams, it becomes essential for meetings to be as effective in-room as they are with remote attendees. The only way to ensure full engagement and participation of teammates, is an all-digital experience. The Avocor G-Series is designed to do just that. This new series is compatible with any UC software, including Meet, Zoom, Teams, and WebEx. The display allows every meeting to view what’s being presented while also seeing teammate faces in stunning 4K. Participants observe annotations and whiteboarding on the display, and can annotate and whiteboard from their own personal PCs, phones or tablets. This complete experience removes barriers common to remote attendees while advancing better communication and collaboration on the most advanced interactive touch technology.
Avocor G-Series 65” and 75” display sizes are available now. The G-Series 85” display debuts worldwide in February 2022. Learn more here.
#AVG-6560,#AVG-7560, #AVG-8560 #InGlass #Collaboration #Hybridwork