Image: Displays from Avocor, Dell, Newline, Samsung, Sharp, SMART Technologies on view in booth 11-B115 demonstrate the latest in interactive displays
We are bringing more displays to ISE 2019 than ever before!
The following monitors will be available for demonstration in the FlatFrog booth for the duration of the show:
- Avocor (WCD) together with Microsoft, is building Windows collaboration displays to enhance and accelerate teamwork, increasing productivity and collaboration in the workplace. The new InGlass™ collaboration displays are fully compatible with Windows 10 and deliver the power and productivity of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams at room scale.
- Dell (C7520QT) is the latest from Dell’s InGlassTM collaboration portfolio that includes 55-inch, 75-inch and 86-inch monitors. The new 75-inch display is ideally suited as a primary display for group collaboration. It features vivid 4K resolution and 20-point multi-touch InGlass™ capability allowing multiple users to interact with the screen simultaneously. Using their fingers, or passive styluses (two included), users can write or draw with virtually zero lag and can easily erase written content with the palm of their hands.
- Newline (TRUTOUCH X9) all-in-one 4K UHD is an optically bonded 86-inch interactive touch display for boardrooms and bigger conference rooms using InGlass™. The writing experience is enhanced since the direct bond technology brings the pen’s tip closer to the display for a paper-like writing experience. Newline InGlass portfolio includes the X6 (65-inch), X8 (75-inch) and the X9 (86-inch).
- Samsung (WM55H) takes advantage of FlatFrog’s dual passive pen InGlass™ technology to provide a unique digital flipchart. With FlatFrog’s passive dual-pen technology, no batteries or active components are required in the stylus, making it similar to using a marker, pen or pencil on a paper-based flipchart.
- Sharp (BIG PAD) - The PN-75TH1 is the first Sharp product to showcase InGlass™ technology and will be available its 4K 65-, 75- and 85-inch. The BIG PAD TH1 is Sharp’s latest interactive display solution for demanding office boardrooms, as well as office meeting rooms. The InGlass™ technology is consistent with Sharp’s benchmark “Pen-on-Paper” user experience, an instant, accurate and reliable writing feel close to using a real pen on writing paper.
- SMART Board (7000 Series) allows the corporate users to ideate on the digital whiteboard by using the four active pen colors, multi-touch and two erasers (tool and palm). This unprecedented flexibility and support for various types of object interactions is enabled by InGlass™ technology for the ultimate natural interactive experience.
Also, at ISE 2019 FlatFrog’s InGlassTM interactive technology will be exhibited in numerous booths of other industry leaders including Avocor, Dell, Intel, LG Electronics, Microsoft, NEC, Newline Interactive, Samsung Electronics, Sharp and ViewSonic Europe.